B2B tech is a crowded and noisy field. You need to rise above the fray and tell your story clearly in a way that helps your audience.
Here, you’ll find articles, ebook chapters, and more that I’ve written for clients in the B2B space.
- Article describing how a grassroots, nonprofit organization of people who use the z/VM platform developed and evolved over time.
- This piece describes how Credibly, an online small business loan provider, worked with Trustpilot to improve reviews and increase business.
- A white paper about how healthcare providers can use digital records management to improve the standard of care and the services they provide.
- This feature article describes the Birmingham Biotechnology Hub, which is focused on using AI to improve drug development.
- A ghostwritten blog, describing how Microsoft’s Copilot uses AI to help supply chain professionals manage, track, and update inventories.